opened my mail today to this beautiful bottle of nail polish. BOY WAS I EXCITED. Those of you who know me know i LOVES me some nail polish. I may not be the girliest girl of them all, but I do enjoy pretty nails.
The moment I opened this, I knew what I wanted to do with it. So, read more to see – with plenty of photos.
So, I’m very much in love with this Ligeia polish. It’s a great accent to a color. I can’t wait to try it on green for the holiday season! It dries well, and goes on very smooth. The bottle is awesome and it has a fatter brush [which I love] . I was so excited to get this today.
[ added: I use fake nails because they’re easier to decorate for me. Plus, I’m always breaking my real nails. Plus plus, I like to change what my nails look like so often so all I have to do is take them off and go again. I don’t have to deal with the headache of taking off nail polish. Man, do I hate taking off nail polish.
I get all my nail stuff on amazon [only rarely do I buy polish on amazon though. ] . You can find most of it pretty cheap. I got about 20 things for a little over 20$. The nails I use are THESE. They’re $2.95 for 50 tips of each size. They’ll last awhile. I don;t know what I’m going to do with the few bags of sizes I can’t use though. Maybe one day I’ll give them away here on the blog for someone who just wants tips to practice on or whatever. ]
Full shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NorthernStarPolish
- Nails of the Day (NOTD?) (claireleighton.wordpress.com)
- RUFFIAN – Hedge Fund (allthelovelythingsinlife.com)
- Sephora’s New Formula X Nail Polish (adseeley.wordpress.com)
- Zoya Nail Polish in Trixie is a Hit Metallic for Fall! (zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com)
- 2 Must-Have Essie Nail Polishes for Fall (beautyeditoroncall.com)
- Favourite Spring/Summer Nail Polishes! (antoinettebeauty.wordpress.com)